What they do? Round Table India has around 200 Tables located in 76 cities and towns, comprising of businessmen, entrepreneurs, technocrats and professionals, men who can rise above personal concerns to seek and serve the larger needs of the community.
Association: Mr. Ravindra Chamaria, CMD, Infinity Group is an active supporter of “FREEDOM THROUGH EDUCATION” project which provides basic infrastructure for primary education in rural India, reaching out to about one million children over a period of 10 years.
- Gujarat Earthquake Aftermath – First Organization to rebuild 20 Schools in Kutch & Surendranagar (Bhuj) within 4 months. Azim Premji Foundation contributed Rs.80 Lacs on a total outlay of Rs.2.4 Crores
- Operation Tsunami – RTI is only NGO entrusted by TN Government to work in Tsunami affected areas for rebuilding of schools. 126 Schools built at a cost of 25 Crores and commemorated in presence of His Excellency Governor Surjit Singh Barnala
- Operation Sadhbhavana” for Orissa Cyclone Relief in 1999-2000 – Construction of 4 Schools at a cost of Rs.2 Million directly by the Tables in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack. Subsequently another 6 Schools built.
- Government Tie Ups – Credibility of FTE saw the Governments of AP, Karnataka, and TN commit to Round Table India, financial support up to 80% for any School development project taken-up
- 75 schools built in Andhra Pradesh under Project Janmabhoomi
- Projects worth Rs.25 Million completed under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in Tamil Nadu
- 150 schools under Project Pathshala with Govt of Karnataka
- Recently 55 Classrooms ,22 Toilet Blocks inaugurated in Chennai at hands of Past President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- 100 Schools built at a cost of Rs.60 Million in matching partnership with Round Table Netherlands and doubling by International Aid Agencies like CORDAID
- 22 Schools built in partnership with MV Foundation in Nalagonda and Ranga Reddy backward districts
Dutch World Tour for Children
- New Business School, Amsterdam contributed Euros 150K to build 15 Schools in Mah,Chattisgarh,Gujarat
- ‘Freedom Through Education’ has Twice been awarded the prestigious ‘Best National Project’ of World Council of Service Clubs (WOCO)an umbrella organization of Community Service Associations across 80 Countries
- Selected as Primary Partner for P&G Shiksha Program. P&G has contributed Rs.9 Crores within 2 years.
- Selected by Infinity Foundation for their CSR Program