What they do? Parivaar has worked towards the total care and overall development of children who are highly vulnerable to exploitation, victimization and trafficking, including orphans, street children, abandoned children, and extremely impoverished children from tribal areas.
Geography – West Bengal, Jharkhand
Recent awards won by Parivaar
- National Award for Child Welfare 2011 presented by the President of India.
- Sanskriti Award 2011, India’s premier award for young achievers in 2011 from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- CNN-IBN’s Young Indian Leader of the Year Award 2012.
- IIM Calcutta’s Distinguished Alumnus Award (1 of 9 recipients out of 8000 alumni).
- IIT Kharagpur’s Distinguished Alumnus Award awarded in 2014 – Youngest recipient in Institute’s history
P.S. – Rashpunja, Kolkata – 700104
Phone: 91 033 24954118